Thursday, February 26, 2015

I'm ba-aaa-aaack!! well, kinda...

(Another old post from April 4, 2011 that was left as a draft. It's still so true for me even today. A lot of these "drafts" were posted and pulled back because I just felt so vulnerable. I'm learning to own my story and be grateful/give thanks for it as it's made me who I am. It's been a matter of learning that I'm not my mistakes. Once you take yourself out of that equation and realize that, it removes the shame....and that's where the freedom is.)


it's so funny how reading someone's blog can make you want to tell your story too. or again, in my case. i don't know how "honest" i want to be though. it's just too revealing. it's like putting your counseling sessions on the internet for everyone to read or bleeding all over the screen instead of the page of your journal. not sure how i feel about that right now. i have so many things churning in my brain right now; just begging to come out.


i guess i'll write this one and see where it takes me.


the biggest lesson that i've been learning lately, is that not everything is about me. And as crazy as that sounds...it's soooo true.