Thursday, February 26, 2015

(April 2008)

so i haven't talked to seri in about a week or so outside of work. he's still coming up to the cube to make small talk, still flirting with me when he sees me around the office, but still not calling me at a decent hour to talk. i don't get it. well, i get it, but don't understand why he's being such a douche. seriously. so i'm trying to breathe my way through the haziness of his behavior and decide what i want for me. and of course i keep waffling, because that's what i do. i was talking to my roomie about this on new year's eve shortly after the ball dropped and my lips had been pried open by the alcohol i'd consumed and she thinks that he likes me but feels he can't commit right now. that's girl speak for "he's just not that into you." because i think all of my guy friends would tell me to move on already without needing to hear everything that we've been through and talked about like the girls. i love rehashing all of that, but it's not healthy, you know? and i can only fight the crazy for so long before the rehashing and fairytale, imaginary relationship we have takes over and i become a stalker. by accident, of course. so i'm on a "no contact" initiative right now. "No dairy, no seri" is my current mantra for 2008. both give me an allergic reaction; one is just makes me emotionally gassy instead of physically. ( i'm so tired.) so anyways - i'm just kind of hanging out and waiting for the next booty call so i can say "seriously?! how many times can a woman say "no?!" so that's the seri update. i keep forgetting to put them on here. i have other news too, but maybe i'll post that later on today and make sure that i have something to talk about for the next few days... :-)