Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Healing

Dear Me,

I am finally ready to heal you. Don't be alarmed at the pain buried deep within your psyche - it's there for growth. It's time to release it and move forward. It will hurt in the moment but you'll be so strong once you get to the other side. So hang in there. Be patient with yourself and lean in close. God is here. He's been waiting for us to be ready. So, let's do this. Let's lay this thing bare. Don't be afraid to be hurt. Breathe and let the contractions ebb and flow. At the end of the pain is progress. Your destiny. The greatness that's been laying in wait deep within your bones and your soul. It is the fire that burns behind your eyes and presses your forward when you're at the end of yourself. You've felt that tingle and seen the flashes. It's time now to walk, move, breathe and live in it. 
Let's pause...



Hey
It's me
I'm calling
To schedule
A nervous
No, make that necessary
Breakdown
I won't be answering anything
I'll be so busy 
With my knees on the ground
And my hands
Up towards the clouds
Confessing out loud
Confessing out loud that
I ain't too proud
To say I'm slipping, tripping
So I'm calling to schedule
A very necessary
Breakdown
Leave me alone
Now